When I saw this varsity vest, the first thing I thought of was the 90's. In the best way, haha! Plaid shirts, combat boots, jean jackets, high wasted pants; 90's revival is happening all over the place, and I for one LOVE IT!
Saved By the Bell and Christina Applegate, two of my favorite things from the late 80s/early 90s!
Yay for TEAL! I'm loving teal for fall. I'm also loving relaxed fit jogger pants! When I first saw these pants, I fell in love! But I wasn't sure if I'd ever really wear them, but I bought them anyway! And I'm so glad I did. The longer I have these pants, the more I find things to wear with them!
The weather is starting to cool down, and I'm SO HAPPY about it. I'm absolutely ready for my boots and cardigans!! Speaking of which, this aztec print wrap is my new favorite thing this fall! And these boots that can be worn two ways are going to be on repeat all season!!
When I saw this coat and hat on miss T Swift, I fell in love with this color combo! (She is KILLING IT lately!!!!) So I put together a pretty little collage of a color combo I'm excited to try out this fall!
Hello there! It's finally SEPTEMBER which means I can wear scarves for daaayyyyssss! I found this lovely little scarf at H & M and HAD TO HAVE IT! I think the colors and the birds are beautiful. While it's still warm enough for short sleeves, I'm loving the details on this relax-fit shirt. All I know is that I'm ready for cooler weather, I want my boots and sweaters already!!
Nails, shoes, hats earrings, lipstick. I don't care what it is, if it's burgundy/oxblood/maroon, I WANT IT FOR THIS FALL!!! Please enjoy this pretty little collage of all the pretties I'm dreaming of for this season!
Hello there! And Happy September to you!!!
Last week, I talked about my favorite Fall nail polish colors in this post! Today's post is Part 2 of Fall Trends I'm "Falling" For.... SHOES!!! Oh so many pretties I'm swooning over these days!
1. Fold-Over Boots: Forever Young--I LOVE the shape of the heel on these, as well as the cute pop of plaid when they're folded over. HAD to include both ways to wear them in this collage!
2. Valenino Rock Stud Heels: (that I will probably never be able to afford in this lifetime) but aren't they pretty to stare at? Someone tell me where I can get similar ones in my budget range!!!
3. Cheetah Loafers: The ones pictured are from Avenue 32 and like $500! BUT! I got myself a pair from Mindy Mae's Market for a GREAT price!
4. Sneaker Wedges: I'm excited to rock a pair of these this fall! The ones pictured are from Aldo, I've also seen some great ones around at Target and Forever 21.
5. Nude Flats: The pair I got at Target a while back have become a really important staple in my wardrobe! Nude colored shoes look beautiful, and these flat ones are comfy, too! Win, Win!!!
6. Combat Boots: I bought a pair of combat boots a few years ago, and wore them until they had holes in the bottoms (literally) so I re-purchased the same pair from Forever Young! If you don't already have a pair of combat boots, I promise you'll wear the crap out of them!
7. Fringe Booties: These ones are by Alyse Walker and you can buy them for $500. WAH! I need these in my life. The fringe, the wedge heel, the color. SOMEONE tell me where to get these for cheap. They're gorgeous and I've become slightly (OK totally,) obsessed with Alyse Walker's designs.
I hope you're as excited for Fall clothes as I am! Keep an eye out for a few of these shoes around my blog, because you're going to be seeing them A LOT!
Have a great day! What shoes are you "Falling" for this year?! Comment below, I'd love to see more pretties!