1. Elf brand high definition powder-this is a great setting powder that makes your foundation look great and prevents creasing! This is a fabulous dupe for the Makeup Forever HD High Definition Powder!
2. Pond's dry skin cream-this is a daily facial moisturizer that is ridiculously hydrating! So hydrating, in fact, I can only use it at night before bed so it has time to work its way in to my skin before I put my makeup on in the morning! This works just as well as the high end moisturizers, plus look how HUGE that thing is, I will never run out!
3. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub-I've been using this cleanser for years and I absolutely love it! It cleanses and removed dead skin without over drying or being to harsh!
4. Covergirl 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation-this foundation is a medium to full coverage foundation, depending how much you put on. It stays looking good all day! I tend to get oily throughout the day but this foundation stays put! (Especially paired with the Elf High Definition Powder!)
5. Nyx Matte Bronzer- in the shade light. I always have the hardest time finding a bronzer that isn't to dark for my pale skin! But this one is great! You can use a little or a lot, and it looks great every time! It adds a little bit of definition to your face without going on looking like mud!!
6. Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner- I love love LOVE this! Before I bought this gel liner, I could not for the life of me figure out winged liner! But this gel liner is so easy to work with!! Plus it is SO perfectly black. Love it. If you can't get the hang of gel liner, this is a great one to try!
7. Maybelline Define-A-Lash-the best mascara I have EVER used!!! The brush is great, the color is wonderful and it makes my lashes look long and doesn't clump!!
8. Elf Eye Primer- this is only one dollar and it works just as well as the Too Faced and Urban Decay eye primers! Using an eye primer makes such a difference in eye shadow! There's no need to spend 20+ dollars on eye primer because this elf one works wonders!!!
9. L'oreal Infallible eye shadows. These shadows are INSANE. They go on so beautifully and I'd love one in every color! They're so inexpensive for how great the quality is. I only have 2 of these at the moment, but I plan on changing that ASAP!
|1. Liquid Diamond-silvery metallic awesome-ness|
2. Amber Rush-beautiful rose goldy-dupe for Mac Pigment Tan
|1. Cotton Candy|
2. Creme Brule
3. Sweet Tart
I hope you've liked this post! And I hope it wasn't TOO rambling!! I would love to know your favorite drugstore products! Leave me a comment!