1. Coolest thing I did this week: got the Etsy shop, Sweet September open! Check out this post to find out more about Sweet September and to enter a kick off giveaway! (Who doesn't love free stuff!?)
2. This week I tried out a new craft: embroidery. And I love it. I have lots of cute embroidery projects I want to try out!
3. My sweet husband puts up with my weird quirks and eats cereal with me at 11 pm.
4. First fashion sketch-Miley. This dress is so gorgeous and I LOVED her hair and make up. (This is obviously an ooollld picture, before the hair chopping, and tongue showing.)
5. Today is the day after Thanksgiving, which means I can FINALLY put up my adorable Christmas decorations!
Link up with Lauren Elizabeth, and share your high five moments!
Hope you've all had a wonderful week, and had great luck with your Black Friday Shopping!