1. I finished and shipped out some orders for Sweet September! I love being able to share something I love doing! It's a joy to make things to ship out to people! :)
2. One of our vendors sent us this huge box of chocolates. It gets to live on my desk, which means a constant, chocolaty temptation. Don't worry, I'm sharing with the office!
3. I'm starting a new job on Monday! Which means today is my last day at my current job. I've had the opportunity to work with such nice people, and I'm going to miss everyone! But I am really excited for a new adventure!
4. Hilary and I added some new items to Sweet September, these adorable Sweet Minis! AND! They are going to be featured on GroopDealz this Sunday-Tuesday! We are so excited!
5. I get to spend the day with my Mama tomorrow! Last minute Christmas shopping and going to see Frozen! (Finally!)
6. This week is going to be a "High Six" haha! My cute friend Ashley is doing a FABULOUS blog design giveaway! (How glorious would that be!?) She can help you customize your blog, and make it yours! I could really use some help in that department! Go enter!
I hope everyone has had a great week! I'm so excited for the holiday fun next week!
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your Christmas season has been magical :)