Hello to all of you lovely people who are reading this! Can you believe it's already Friday!? This week has gone by so fast! I didn't have a super eventful week, but I did have some High Five moments!
1. On Sunday, I made the most delicious Pumpkin Trifle for Sunday dinner at the Stokes' house. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of that masterpiece. It was so good, and very easy to make! I will share the recipe soon!
2. I parallel parked for the first time. They didn't teach me how to parallel park in driver's ed. I guess that's something you're supposed to learn how to do on the driving range, but I took driver's ed in the dead of winter, and there was so much snow on the range we weren't able to use it! So luckily my bestie Hilary talked me through it, and I parallel parked beautifully. Haha!
3. I saw this quote on Pinterest and it has stuck with me all week! I love creating pretty things. I love doing crafts and DIY projects. I love blogging. I love to be able to share my words and my projects and I am so thankful for all of the support I have gotten since I began blogging. I think all of these things are wonderful and fun, and I do them because I like to do them! Not to get page views or "likes". I love creating beautiful things because building on my talents makes me feel a sense of self accomplishment!
4. These books arrived this week, and I'm thrilled to start looking through them and learning all the amazing stuff inside! (Aren't books wonderful?!)
5. I downloaded this awesome yoga app! It is so wonderful! More on that coming in a later post!