High Five Moments of the Week
1. I got to spend some time with the bestie for our weekly tradition of #sistersaturdays. We went to our favorite sushi place! We made some good progress on a secret project we are working on! (The secret project won't be secret for much longer!)
2. The husband and I went on a double date with these lovelies! To our favorite Red Robin and the Corn Maze!! I haven't been to the Corn Maze for years. It was so much fun!
3. I have been working more on some fashion sketches on my iPad. It's been tricky trying to figure out how to digitally sketch, but I love it and I'm excited to practice!!
4. Started working on another crochet project! This time it's a comfy slouchy cowl scarf. I love it already!
5. Last, but not least, a Jack-o-Lantern pizza on Halloween night!
Hope you all had some high five moments this week! :)